Winter 2021 Virtual Genealogy Conference
What You’ll Get:
- 15 half-hour video classes in a wide range of topics, including:
- using DNA to track down ancestors
- the latest tools and technology to benefit your research
- strategies and resources for finding your ancestors
- genealogy organization tips and preservation strategies
- LIVE Keynote! Our Saturday keynote speaker, Lisa Louis Cooke will be talking about How to Reopen and Work a Genealogical Cold Case.
- Unlimited viewing: Your all-access pass gets you into all 15 classes during the three-day conference—you can even download the videos to watch again later or view ones you missed!
- Make your own schedule: Because the video sessions are pre-recorded, you don’t have to show up at a specific time to catch the ones you want—or choose between sessions you’re interested in.
- Live Q&A and message board discussions: Enhance your conference experience by participating in conversations with FTU staff and instructors. In addition to the discussion boards, there will be live Q&As.
- Convenience: Unlike in-person genealogy conferences and seminars, you can take part in the Family Tree University Virtual Conference anywhere you can connect to the internet: at home, at the library, at the coffee shop with your laptop—choose the spot that works best for you. Best of all: No travel costs and parking hassles!
- Value: Conference registration saves you a whopping $400 off the price of purchasing each video separately ($39.99). That means you’re getting all those videos, plus access to chats and discussion boards with our instructors and fellow genealogists, for a third of the price!